Tuesday 18 June 2013

Visit to Louth

Continuing from my earlier post.
Below are a few photos of my visit to Lough C C 
The Head Groundsman there is Martin Deans the ECB Pitch Adviser for Lincolnshire I was delivering some germination sheets for Martin to use over the sight screen when he stages 
England Ladies V Pakistan Ladies on the 1st July
In a one day game.

View from the car park

Martin was just cutting out a pitch for Louth CC to use it was then to become a practise pitch for the international.
Here you can see his Dennis Mowing Machine.


Looks like I have got some dirt on the lens.


Here is a view from the Club house balcony. What a place to watch Cricket from.
.
Interesting to see the oil seed rape in full flower in the middle of June.

The astro turf hockey pitch.



I couldn't resist a look in Martins tackle shed.

I will update again soon as I have some photos of the official opening of the new net carpet.
Sounds like the good weather is coming to an end so enjoy Wednesday and get you sheets an covers out changeable forecast for the weekend and may be some thunder.
Saves watering.
Hodgy



No comments:

Post a Comment