Monday 30 September 2013

Last Few Weeks

Here are a few photos of the past few weeks "No Time" for anything more at moment.
Just to say I have started some more seed trials on my square this time I will explain in a later post.

Henry and I heads down at Farsley C C

Its so frustrating when the loam bags are not properly sealed and you end up with the stuff all over the place,  at almost £5-00 per bag I expect better.

A break down snapped a blade so had to take them out and move them all down to avoid a gap in the middle. #downtime.

Team photo at Steeton CC last game of the season.

Poor choice of material from Sisis cast Aluminium the replacements are fabricated steel much better choice only wish Sisis had sent the new dia bushes or at least told me of the change. 


 A wet morning a couple of weeks back at Kirkstall.

 Pick up load of rubbish  at Old Mods a while ago.

Richie with Marks dog Toby.

The aftermath of the seventh break in at Kirkstall C C
Post more later as time permits I have my art Exhibition starting this Thursday with loam still to deliver and squares to complete it is still hectic.
See you soon 
Hodgy

No comments:

Post a Comment