Monday 5 November 2012

More Repair Work

My good friend Keith from New Rover asked if he could borrow my Acuspray push spray unit. So I thought I would give it a check over before I took it to him, only to find that the bearings on the pump had totally collapsed so I have ordered a new one and am waiting for it to arrive. Before I took the thing to bits I took a photo so that I knew how to put it back together and here it is.

The pump is that blue thing.
I didn't work at the weekend instead on Saturday want to Wetherby races with some of the Cricket boys had a little too much to drink so I just relaxed on Sunday.
For the last two Thursdays I rejoined my artists friends at the pavilion. 
It is hard to get back into it after such a long break the last time I painted was back in March. Below is my first painting hope you like it.


Tomorrow Tuesday I am off to visit my seed suppliers Harrell's   http://www.hmseeds.co.uk/
 I have been growing some trials for them and they are proving to be very interesting and helpful. My daughter Beverley took some photos for me to present to them, below is a sneak preview.

 Left 50-50 Top Gun Colosseum, right 50-50 Carnac Colosseum sown on the 1st October 2012 so they are about a month old.
Grown out side in pots in my garden.. Yes I know I am sad!



Left 50-50 Carnac Colosseum,  Right 50-50 Top Gun Colosseum both sown 2nd September 2012 so they are about 2 months old. Again grown outside in pot in my garden.

I wish the seed on my square had done as well, I have been down today the bottom of it is water logged with no sign of germination.... going to be a busy spring I think.

Will try to get some photos from Harrell's to post.

Just need to finish my tot Quarter Cask Laphroaig now then bed.
#nottoberushed
Sleep well.
Hodgy

No comments:

Post a Comment