Thursday 22 November 2012

A Presentation to Lincolshire Cricket Groundsmans Association

Its been mostly wet in Leeds since Monday so I have not worked on grounds since I spiked at Old Mods.
Tuesday I had my second visit with Keith Boyce to Headingley to see the new Rugby pitch construction as it happened they were laying the turf and by the time you read this blog they should have completed.

Well it appears that I have reached my free storage capacity for my photos from Google/Picasa/Blogger and I will have to Pay $2.49 per month to increase my capacity I could still post but not photos unless you guys know better? 
I am not sure what to do from here.
Hodgy

2 comments:

  1. Could you not use something like dropbox and store the images in the public folder. You get 2GB free to start with.

    Cheers for the blog though - been reading through most of them as i'm going to be involved in pitch prep for our club that we've reformed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul
    Thanks for your response, As all my photos are stored in Picasa which belongs to Google and the blog is a Google blog. Would that mean transfering all my photos from Picasa to Dropbox, only that way would I reduce my holding with Google as Picasa and my blog count towards my capacity. If that make any sense.
    Hodgy

    ReplyDelete