Sunday 2 December 2012

Lost Mobile Phone and Old Camera

Last Friday I was off spiking at Horsforth Hall Park when I parked the pickup on the boundary of the ground, to avoid tyre tracks as the field was a little wet. I got distracted and forgot to lock it. When I returned I had had my Samsung G2 and my Old Camera stolen along with a pair of working gloves and safety sun glasses, with some keys.
 I was only a few yards away from the van. I am pleased to say Vodafone put a total block on the phone so it cannot be used at all even with a new SIM card it is just a lump of plastic now.
I am away for a few days so will sort things out when I get back I need to get my best Camera sorted and a new phone.
What a pain!

Just to put things in perspective
I think it would be poor of me not to mention a Young cricketer who played for Leeds Met
(Who play at Kirkstall) and Leeds and Bradford MCCU and was to be their new skipper for 2013  
Who very sadly passed away in his sleep on Wednesday this last week 
Tommy Hardman
a massive loss to Cricket and the World.  My thoughts are for his family and all his many friends far and wide.

One piece of good news is that my daughter Louise gave birth to my second grand child yesterday a boy weighing in at a massive 10lbs -3 oz's all is well and they will be home today. 


This is a photo from last winter will we be getting some of this before Christmas? We have had some hard frosts this week which will have created some heave which is as good as spiking I just hope my young grass plants survive.
I will be back posting before Christmas
Hodgy

No comments:

Post a Comment