Monday 24 February 2014

Down at Club at Last

I am off down to the Club today to try get some work done, the BBC are filming and we are having an new alarm system fit by Yale organised by CASAC. Duncan, Archies Dad (one of our juniors) is meeting me he, must be on half term. I hope we can make some progress either on the guttering which is down or sight screens or some drainage work I started the other week. I will keep you informed.
Taken a few days ago I hope today is as good a day as this one was.


Lets hope the Alarm put an end to all this.
+++++
If you haven't yet booked on the Groundsmans Course don't mess around places going fast.
10th April at Kirkstall Educational C C 
See the post of the 17th February for details.
+++
Off to work now try post later today.
Hodgy

No comments:

Post a Comment