Tuesday 13 August 2013

Black Tuesday

Well today I had big ideas of brushing and cutting the outfield then carrying out further work on the square but that was all put on hold while I dealt with the 5th yes 5th break in in 4 months.
Each time it is the same method of entry and as we clear away into a secure room all drinks and no cash is left at the club all they got away with was a small amount of change in a charity jar.
The damaged will total to between £300-00 and £400-00 and a full day for me sorting out with police, locksmiths, clearing and boarding up.
What a Ball Ache.


I started work on the outfield at 4-00 pm so all I got done was to sweep it with the power brush collecting leaves and other debris.







I have done nothing on the pitch today however it has firmed up a lot after mowing at 6 mm -allowing air to get to the surface- and yesterdays rolling.
Coming on fine.
Happy
Though I am not happy with the forecast looks like rain on Thursday and Saturday with showers Thursday Boo.
Keep smiling
Hodgy 

No comments:

Post a Comment