Monday 10 March 2014

Seed Trials Open Evening 10th April 2014

Seed Trial Open Evening
Thursday the 10th April 2014 from 4-30pm onwards
At 
Kirkstall Educational C C 
Queenswood Drive 
Headingley 
Leeds LS6 3HT
Please let me know if you are coming just for catering purposes
my email is on the blog.



You may be aware that last Autumn I sprayed off 5 pitches at  Kirkstall and each one I seeded with a different cultivar or mix, well I have decided that on the 10th April after the IOG/ECB Groundsmans Course I am inviting all who would like to come to have a look at how the trials have worked out so far.
I am doing this in conjunction with Hurrells Seeds who kindly supplied the seed. 
They are providing sandwiches and will be there so you can ask questions of them and myself. 
I will have some photos of the various stages of development. so please take this as an invitation to come along.

 Seed ready for sowing 27th September.

Just emerging 12th October.

20th October 2013.
Dont forget get it in your diary.
No more post for a few days Anne is dragging me off on holiday.
Hodgy

No comments:

Post a Comment