Sunday 23 March 2014

Sisis Lawnman for Sale

I arrived back in Leeds from Cape Verde last Thursday the 20th March and it appears I missed the good weather that was around. Still not to worry all my jobs had be left for me no one had stolen them so it has been hectic since I got back. 
One of my jobs has been completing the refurbishment of a Sisis Lawnman I have had around for some time now.
It is now completed and up for sale, below you can see it in all its glory.


This machine made by Sisis is the best thing I know for raking out Cricket pitches it beats the new "Combirake" by miles.
Above you can see it with the brush attachment fit it has new wheels, a new brush and BMX racing handle bar grips.


 The brush and rake are quickly change with the release of a spring clip you can just see the stickin out the back on this photo.


Above you can see the wire rake attachment. 
I have refurbished it and it is is very good condition.

Here is a like to the "Combirake" showing a price of £495-00 plus VAT
You can own this for £300-00 plus VAT
Email or call me on 07831715355 if you are interested.

Normal blogging will be resumed tomorrow but I do need to earn some cash some time to be able to put all the time in to the blog I do.

Don't forget the seed trials in just over two weeks time 
Thursday the 10th April 4-30 
at KECC
Queenswood Drive 
Headingley 
Leeds 
LS6 3HT

Peace 
Hodgy

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get wire rake attachment. I have an older version of the Sisis Lawnman and have just ordered the brush from Northwest Brushes. It would be great to get the rake attachment and get the old piece of kit out of the shed and used on everyday pitch prep

    ReplyDelete
  3. any chance these are still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sorry Unknown it was sold a long time ago. This machine is not manufactured any more.

      Delete
  4. Hi Hodgy, do any other firms make a similar piece if this is no longer manufactured?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Just seen this come up in my google search. I dont suppose you know of any more that might be for sale or that you can get hold of to refurb do you?

    Thanks

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete