Thursday 27 October 2011

Part time artist

I said there would be no update today but just thought I would sneak these two painting in I have completed today. In the winter months I spend most Thursdays painting with a group of artists I am a member of. We are working towards an exhibition next spring not ---sure how that will work with my ground responsibilities.


Anne walking down a ginnell in Keswick
Acrylic on canvas.


The walk to easedale Tarn Grasmere
Acrylic on canvas.
This is the sort of thing I need to do to supplement my earnings as a Groundsman, hope you enjoyed this little diversion sorry if you were looking for grounds stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant paintings, Hodgy! Top work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rashers very kind of you to say.
    Hodgy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have the skill to become a great artist. I love your works!
    ________________________

    Jobs Brisbane

    ReplyDelete