Monday 14 November 2011

BT Monday

Today I had the BT volunteers down again. They got the new sight screens painted, finished off painting club house doors, painted scorebox door and cleared some leaves up. I had to leave them on there own for a time while I went to the fabricators to collect some brush frames and take them to the galvanisers.


How many BT Engineers dose it take to paint a sight screen?

Leaf clearing.


 Club Chairman Nick giving a helping hand, thank you Nick

Last post I was saying that I was clear of disease however it can appear over night and look what I found on the square today Fusarium Patch. So I brushed and mowed it to try get some air through it and dry the plant leaf I only had the odd patch so I am not reaching for the chemicals just yet

As straight as a dogs back leg.

Job done.

  
These last two photos show the new seed just coming through under the trees I lose this grass nearly every year. It is shaded, dry, part of the turning circle of the mowing machine and just for good measure it gets covered in leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment