Friday 16 December 2011

Fertilised Pudsey Congs/Nothing much to report

Thursday if you have been following the blog you will know is my art day over the winter below are a couple of my recent works.

A Young Friesian Heifer -need to come up with a title- Graphite on paper.

Swaledale Tup again graphite on paper.

Pudsey Congs when I arrived. The marks left by the spiker tyres on Monday have soon gone.

Ready to go.
Doing fine then disaster struck the gate that opens to let the fertiliser out at a metered rate got stuck and this is the result of trying to free it it came out completely spilling fertiliser all over the place. Very fortunately it was off the square. I had to pick up what I could and clear what was left repair the spreader and finish off.
It happens aaarrr!!!!!

Job done off to Bradford to collect some parts I need for my other job.

Just before I got back in pickup I noticed this on the outfield can you see all the debris on the surface? - you might need to enlarge picture- it is an area where the birds have been pecking in the moss, searching for grubs- it looks a mess but is superficial.

Welcome signs bulb pushing through in one of the planters at Congs.


No comments:

Post a Comment