Monday 19 December 2011

Wet Horrible Day

Another wet horrible day it hasn't got light all day how depressing. So today I have been completing tasks that we all have to do at this time of year. Sorting out those last few cards that you don't have addresses for or you thought you would deliver my hand and forgot to take -or that you felt it was better not to take to the pub because of the sheer inconvenience to all and that it might get lost or just stuffed in pockets and forgotten about after a few pints. Well that's what guys do isn't it? Or is that just me? One thing that writing this update has made me realise is that I haven't got Anne my wife a card yet so that's my next task.

This photo was taken on the 4th May this year at 6-53 am -Isn't technology good- We had a Leeds Met Uni game that day and had had a keen frost overnight. It must have been a good forecast as I hadn't sheeted up, can you remember how dry the spring was?

And this photo was taken on the same day at 5-40 pm, thought it was better to post a couple of photos to keep spirits up and see what we are looking forward to.


2 comments:

  1. Great blog Hodgy!
    Nice to see some pics from the summer too.
    Have a great Christmas. I hope Santa brings you a fox rifle!
    RT Tunga, Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Riki Hope you have a a great Christmas too. Hodgy

    ReplyDelete