Monday 6 February 2012

Shifting Machinery Around

Tomorrow I am taking some of my machines for winter service which means in the morning I will need access to them. So I thought I would move some machines around today while the snow was on the ground and it would give me a start for tomorrow. 

Best just keeping off when conditions are like this.

First job is to take the "A" frame off the tractor.


Next job is to get the Veri Seeder fixed to the 3 point linkage the machines I want out are a set of Dennis gang mowers which are behind. I am having some work done on them regrind and other bit of things in exchange for a Mastiff I have in my container at the yard.

All fixed so away we go up to the top garage.

Safe and sound in its new home.
When I am at the mower shop I am going to look at a new rotary mower as mine has had a lot of hammer. The one I have the boys use it to mow the embankments around the ground and hit stones, tin cans and all sorts, so it needs a good amount of work on it -a few plastic bit have been broken by the stones and the blade needs replacing. My idea is to get a new one that I only will use -and like just about all the machinery it will belong to me. It will be interesting to see whats in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment