Tuesday 26 June 2012

Full Day at Ground

I made some good progress today cutting the outfield, square and some further prep on Saturdays pitch.






After cutting the outfield.
[I still have that black dot on the photos even though I had cleaned the lens, I have taken the lens off the camera tonight and given it a good clean inside and out I hope that solves the problem.]




I Cut and brushed about four times before splashing the pitch with water then rolled for about 3/4 of an hour. [The idea of splashing with water is just to give the surface that smooth almost shiny finish]
I also cut out rolled and marked the practise pitch for training.
When I had finished I got the sheet out and covered as the forecast is for showers.
Going home late as I stopped on at the club for an exec meeting which started at 6-00 pm and ended at about 9-30 as we started early I just managed to stay awake.
I hope to have another good day at ground tomorrow [Wednesday]- please don't rain.
Hodgy

No comments:

Post a Comment