Saturday 17 March 2012

Just about Finised Toilets


Today I have just about finished my work in the gents toilets -thank goodness.

Below are a couple of picture just to show I haven't been wasting my time.
I have just a few fitting to fix, toilet roll holders, door handles and the like, I am pleased that the job is done it has been a bit of a marathon.

Ha this is better. When I had finished tidying up the loo, I got the Mastiff out and cut the square diagonally in one direction. I then got the roller out and had a session rolling.


You can see the area I had rolled at this point the lighter area to the right of the roller.


How many photos of grass and a roller should I show?


Well one more. As I was rolling the sky was getting very dark so I made the executive decision to take the roller off before I got a good soaking. As I was doing so a few rather large spots of rain started to fall, it then lightened and thundered. Started to hail and before I got the Animal -that's what we call the roller- back into the shed a very bright flash of lightening occurred, followed immediately by a clap of thunder so load that it made me jump despite having ear defenders on with radio five live playing.
And yes I did get wet -the joys of spring rolling.

2 comments:

  1. Nice stripes hogdy. Looking forward to the white chris gayle & captain jos taking the bowling apart on the M1853 in Aug

    RT Tunga

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT
    RT
    Thank you, diagonall till the season starts then back to just in line -stump to stump.
    I am looking forward to the season starting now I have had enough of winter and dark nights.
    It will be good to see you back here in August -not wanting too wish my summer away of course.
    Keep smiling.
    Hodgy

    ReplyDelete