Tuesday 6 March 2012

No Posts

Sorry that there have been no posts since Saturday I have been busy working inside the club house on a Sh.t project!....... Yes I have been trying to upgrade or toilets with a very meagre budget. I don't intend to show a load of photos of the loos but below is just one by way of evidence.

I have been boarding up and painting, the board behind Ross still needs a coat.
Looking better already and the treasurer will be very please I haven't spent a penny so far.

Just to keep you all assured the ground is still looking OK, it is a little on the wet side to start rolling especially at the bottom end so I don't feel too bad at working inside.
Tomorrow I think that some rain is forecast -we'll see- I am taking delivery of my first order of fertiliser then it is a matter of getting it out to my customers busy day in prospect.



1 comment:

  1. I am very pleased to hear that you are not spending a penny whilst enhancing the experience of the club users who are...

    ReplyDelete