Monday 30 January 2012

More of the Tribulations

Just had my tea when I noticed a missed call from Cheryl -who runs our bar and may other things- On calling back, I was greeted with the news that we had had a break in at the club -this just about ten days since the score box was done. Oh the Joy! Off I go down to find out whats gone and what needs doing.

They had thrown a brick through the window, glass all over nice.


This is where the flat screened television had been fastened. Gone along with other bits and pieces. We decided to get a company in to board up for us as we were going to have to put a claim in and I am not sure we had materials in stock to have done it.

Here comes help -man with a van.


Quick measure up and away we go. Sorry I haven't got any photos of the police I am not sure it legal.
I now will have to be at the ground tomorrow to meet the SOCOs.
 It never rains but it pours
Maybe I will get round to posting some grounds stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment