Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pre Match Saturday Morning

 On my arrival Saturday morning -around 8-15 am- pigeons and standing water on the square.

 Out with the Magic Sponge to mop up the water.

 I cant manage the sheets off with water on them so I have to roll them back till help arrives.

I managed, by double sheeting to keep the pitch totally dry.

Pre-match  warm up, training call it what you like, it lasts for about an hour.
Crazy game this was we lost the toss and batted, scoring 109 all out -after being 66 without loss. Beckwithshaw then batted and we bowled them out for 104.  I have never seen anything like it,
especially on a pitch like this below.

Sunday the seconds used the same pitch and I went off to Otley to watch the firsts we chased down 235 in 45 overs for 4 a good result through to the next round no pictures.
Hodgy

No comments:

Post a Comment